Sage Therapy Centre Terms and Conditions
Effective February 1, 2021
Thank you for choosing to use Sage Therapy Centre’s rooms and services.
- This agreement is between Sage Therapy Centre Ltd 12231789 and the person (you) or company agreeing to these terms.
- You warrant that you are over the age of 18 and have the power and authority to entre into and perform your obligations under this agreement. If you entre this agreement on behalf of your company, then ‘you’ in the remainder of this agreement means your company, and you warrant that you are properly authorised to bind your company to this agreement.
- You agree to the terms of this agreement when you register as a therapist online by ticking ‘I agree’ and signing the registration form presented to you before submitting. If you do not agree to the agreement please do not tick ‘I agree’ and do not continue with the registration process.
- The agreement becomes binding on the date that Sage Therapy Centre makes the services available to you by becoming a registered user via our online booking system.
- Sage Therapy Centre may suspend or terminate this agreement immediately without providing notice if you are in breach of this agreement, or you have failed to pay for room rental or any other services.
- You may also terminate this agreement at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your termination request. If you have outstanding balances for services the agreement will not be terminated until paid.
Room Rental Charges
- Sage Therapy Centre room rental charges are as follows:
- Main block bookings are highlighted in grey
Half Day 4 hours £36
6 hours £48
Full day 8 hours £56
2 hours £26
3 hours £39
5 hours £49
7 hours £61
9 hours £69
10 hours £82
11 hours £95
12 hours £108
Therapists will be given 3 months’ notice of any room rental price increases.
- Room rental charges are for the therapy room and it’s furniture during the booking time only. Therapists will need to supply their own specialist equipment. Sage Therapy Centre cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of any such items.
- Whilst Sage Therapy Centre will endeavour to offer the room booked, Sage Therapy Centre has the right to change the room allocation for a session if necessary. This will always be communicated to you, the Therapists, before the session starts.
- Storage cabinets can be rented on a daily or weekly basis subject to availability. Therapists will provide their own padlock for security and must only store work related equipment in them. Sage Therapy Centre will have no access or keys to these cabinets. For weekly hire, the payment will be added onto a weekly invoice and must be paid within 3 days of receipt or can be paid at the centre via card at the end of each week. Please note daily rentals must be paid for via card on the day. Sage Therapy Centre Takes no responsibility for your equipment being damaged, faulty or lost. Theft of your equipment will be covered via the Centre’s insurance in the event of a break in only. If you fail to keep up weekly payments for ongoing locker rental your equipment will be removed. For regular weekly rentals please provide 1 weeks’ notice if no longer required.
Storage Charges are as follows:
Opening Hours & Cancellations
- Sage Therapy Centre requires a minimum of 24hours notice of room cancellations. Failure to do so will result in the full room price being charged.
- Multiple room rental cancellations in a four week period may result in your registration being terminated.
- Opening Hours Monday to Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm; Saturday 9:00 – 3:00pm; Sunday closed. Anything outside of these hours must be approved by Sage Therapy Centre Management.
Licences, Insurance & Qualifications/Professional Memberships
- All Therapists are personally responsible for the safe provision of their services, including but not limited to the arrangement and maintenance of all necessary Public liability and Professional Indemnity insurances and registrations, or any other such policy to cover their work at Sage Therapy Centre.
- New copies must be sent to Sage Therapy Centre if your Public liability, Professional Indemnity insurances and registrations are renewed or updated.
- Sage Therapy Centre holds a massage and Skin Piercing Licence with the Nottingham City Council. Massage Therapist must complete the Nottingham city council’s section 2 form and be added to the premises licence before room rental can commence. Acupuncturists must hold an individual skin piercing licence and be listed on Sage Therapy Centre’s premises licence. Documentation to do this can be found on the Nottingham City Council Website at: http://documents.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/download/7327
- Sage Therapy Centre reserves the right to refuse room rental to anyone that doesn’t hold the appropriate licences, qualifications or insurances.
- The Therapist can only enter the online booking platform once all Licences, Insurances, qualifications, professional memberships, GDPR, terms & conditions and registration forms have been completed and original documents have been seen by Sage Therapy Centre
Usage Of Rooms
- Any services must be consistent with those stated in the Therapist’s application form. Any additional services must be first agreed in writing by Sage Therapy Centre.
- The Therapist agrees that they will not seek to enter their room before the designated start time of their session or likewise will vacate their room at or before the agreed finishing time.
- At the end of each session the Therapist agrees to leave the room as they found it, in a neat and tidy state. Removing all equipment and belongings.
- Sage Therapy Centre reserves the right to change equipment, decoration, furniture or fittings in the rooms where necessary. If renovation work is required, where possible 4 week’s notice will be given.
- The Therapist agrees to pay in full for any damages caused during their session. This applies to equipment, fittings and fixtures. Room audits and checks will be completed by Sage Therapy Centre between each session.
- Rooms can only be used by the Therapist who completed the room rental registration form, rooms cannot be sub-let, assigned or shared to anyone else other than the Therapist who made the original room booking.
- Acupuncture needles must go into the Therapist’s own sharps box and they must count the needles they use and count them into the sharps box. Any needles found on the floor or in other areas of the room, may result in terminating room rental.
- All room rental charges must be paid either on the day, at the centre via card or via weekly invoice. One off, single hour time slots must be paid via card on the day, this is mandatory and cannot be invoiced. Sage Therapy Centre takes no responsibility for payments between the Therapist and their clients.
- Weekly Invoices must be paid within 7 days from the date of receipt. Late payment may result in room rental being paid for in advance only, or refusal of rental.
Reception Facilities And Services
- Reception opening times are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm And Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm. Reception facilities and service are provided at Sage Therapy Centre’s discretion.
- A key may be allocated to a Therapist for Sage Therapy Centre. Any keys allocated are at the sole discretion of Sage Therapy centre. Any Therapist allocated with a key agrees and accepts that if the key is lost, it will be at the Therapist’s cost to replace the external door locks and any costs associated with it.
- If you the Therapist are the last to leave Sage Therapy Centre and a receptionist is not available, the Therapist assumes responsibility for locking all doors, windows and turning off all equipment and lighting.
- You can book your room directly with reception if you don’t wish to use the online booking system.
- Therapists will be solely responsible for marketing their own business. Whilst we endeavour to list the Therapists’ services, literature and website, Sage Therapy Centre does not take any responsibility for marketing their services.
- Sage Therapy Centre will remove any business cards, leaflets or web listing if the Therapist has not purchased room rental in the last six months (A courtesy call will be made by Sage Therapy Centre before doing so) or their agreement has been terminated either by the therapists or the Centre management.
- Sage Therapy Centre’s address should not be used for therapist deliveries or any correspondence, mail or parcels of any kind, unless prior approval is granted by, and at the sole discretion of Sage Therapy Centre management.
Sage Therapy Centre offer our Therapists additional services which are not contractual obligations and are provided at Sage Therapy Centre’s discretion. The continuation of these services are not guaranteed and can be removed at any time.
- Wi-Fi Access – Please collect Wi-Fi code from the Sage Therapy Centre reception. The use of the Wi-Fi is for Therapist use only. The Wi-Fi code will be changed bi monthly.
- Displaying business cards and leaflets – It’s the Therapist’s responsibility to restock their own business cards and leaflets.
- Facebook Therapist Networking Group – Once registered Therapists will be invited to join the our closed Sage Therapy Centre Therapist networking group. This is to communicate with other Therapists in the Centre. You do not have to accept the invitation if you do not wish to be part of the group.
- Welcome Wednesday – Every Wednesday Sage Therapy Centre welcomes new Therapists on our social pages on Facebook & Instagram. If you do not wish to take part then please communicate this when asked by Sage Therapy Centre
- Monthly Therapist Coffee Mornings – Each month Sage Therapy Centre will hold a Therapist coffee morning. This will be a chance to communicate with other likeminded Therapists. Attendance is at your discretion.
- Attending Corporate Events – When Sage Therapy Centre attends events to promote the Centre they may ask a few Therapists if they would like to attend. This is a chance to offer free taster sessions and potential for gaining new clients. Please let Sage Therapy Centre Management know if it’s something you are interested in. The decision will be on a first come first served basis and at Sage Therapy Centre’s sole discretion only.
- Recommend a Therapist to us – When recommending a Therapist to us via our website. You are entitled to a free one hour room rental. To redeem your free one hour room rental you must already be registered with us. Your free hour will be redeemable when the recommended Therapist books and pays for their first room rental. The promotion is not redeemable for cash or transferable and at Sage Therapy Centre’s sole discretion only.
Services Not Offered
- Receptionist do not take bookings for Therapist’s Clients. Any Client looking for Therapist recommendations will be directed to our Therapist directory page on the Sage Therapy Centre website: https://sagetherapycentre.co.uk/therapists/