I’m a Trauma-Informed Yoga Facilitator and founder of Loving Rebellion Yoga. I offer trauma-informed and embodied practices to support mental health and heal mind-body connections
I came to offering these practices due to my own healing experiences. Between the ages of 19-22 I suffered with depression and anxiety, leading to a serious eating disorder and a battle with anorexia. At 21 I was also diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a benign brain tumour. I had multiple brain surgeries, with my last and most invasive surgery to remove the tumour in November 2019.
The practices that I now facilitate have been a key part in my healing journey. They led to me becoming fascinated with the role that yoga and mindfulness can play in mental health and rebuilding our relationships with our bodies.
I now share these teachings and insights from my heart, with the strong belief that all humans should have access to these tools, as I begin to do what I can to provide inclusive & accessible yoga and mindfulness.
What to expect from a private session:
One to one sessions create a safe, inclusive, and welcoming space tailored to your needs, in which we can co-create your healing journey.
These sessions can incorporate embodied mindfulness and self-compassion based practices, accessible yoga (mat or chair based), somatics, breathwork, meditation and journaling; all with a trauma-informed and neuroscience-evidenced approach, to explore ways of caring for yourself that are sustainable and unique to you.
A free 15-minute phone consultation is available before you book, to see if these sessions are right for you. You’ll also be sent a form to fill out before your appointment, to support you in getting the most out of our time together.
Sessions are 60-90 minutes in length depending on your needs.
Contact Isabella Holder
Contact Isabella directly for availability.
Contact Isabella directly for pricing
Areas of Specialities
- Learn how to manage your mental health (stress, anxiety, or depression) and connect back to a clearer headed and more present version of you.
- Heal from burnout and learn how to manage fatigue and energy levels
- Reconnect to, and build a more loving relationship with your body
- Gain a greater understanding of your mind, body, and nervous system and how they interlink with your mental health
- Explore your internal and external resources and learn how to self-regulate and self-soothe
- Reclaim agency and autonomy over your body, and build your capacity to advocate for your needs
- Build resilience so that you are able to navigate the inevitable challenges of life with greater ease, and to flourish.
- Move from unsupportive coping mechanisms and learn how to care for yourself in ways that are sustainable, effective, kind-hearted and unique to you.
- Explore self-compassion practices, and move towards a more accepting, kinder, and loving relationship with your whole self