Harriet Rose Legge

I’m a registered nutritional therapy practitioner with a Postgraduate Diploma in Nutrition Science and Practice, providing one-to-one nutritional therapy consultations in Nottingham and beyond.

Nutritional therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health, peak performance and individualised care. It is a complementary approach designed to work alongside, not instead of, conventional medicine.

We all need a little help and a listening ear from time to time. I’m here to support individuals to achieve a greater sense of well-being and inner balance in life through simple evidence-based and personalised strategies that support their health and well-being.  

I’m a great believer that small and consistent dietary changes combined with time spent outdoors in nature, can have a positive impact on our mood and overall health, having experienced the benefits of both first-hand.

I offer a compassionate and non-judgemental space in which we can discuss your health journey so far. Following the initial consultation and a comprehensive analysis of your diet and other important lifestyle factors, I will tailor a health action plan personalised to your needs and in accordance with your health aims. My approach is collaborative, meaning we will work together to help you achieve your goals, and your wishes and preferences are of utmost importance to me, whilst ensuring recommendations are safe and appropriate.

I take a food-first approach meaning that first and foremost I support my clients to obtain optimal nutrition from their food, with supplementation considered only where safe and absolutely necessary. I’m a big advocate of variety, balance and the 80:20 rule (eating well 80% of the time whilst allowing ourselves to indulge in a little of what we fancy in that remaining 20%). Healthy eating doesn’t need to be over-complicated.

I have a deep respect for nature, natural rhythms and inner self-care. I truly believe that the inclusion of these elements in our daily lives is so significant in helping us to feel happier, more balanced and grounded in life. Therefore in addition to nutrition and dietary guidance – helping my clients to look at ways to incorporate self-care practices and time in nature is also fundamental to my approach. You will often hear me talk about garden analogies in relation to health and wellness!

I’m a member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT); the professional body for registered nutritional therapists. For more information you can visit their website at: www.bant.org.uk

If you are interested in working with me and would like to find out more about my services, I offer a free 15 minute chat so that together we can determine whether nutritional therapy is the right route for you at this moment in time, and to see if we are a good fit working together.

Please contact me by email to arrange a call.

Contact Harriet Rose Legge
Clinic Days

Contact Harriet directly for clinic days  

Prices

Contact Harriet directly for pricing 

Areas of Specialities

Skin

Gut health

Stress management 

Supporting optimal health and wellbeing through nutrition and lifestyle

Did you know you can visit the centre and view our therapy rooms.

Sage Therapy Centre Room Rental Tour

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Share on whatsapp
Share on print
0