Visiting us during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wellness is of course paramount to us, and the safety of our therapists and their clients remain a priority during these unprecedented times. Therefore we have implemented the following Covid-19 Secure measures in line with Government health and safety and risk assessment protocols, to protect and ensure the well being of everyone working from or visiting the Sage Therapy Centre.
We are in constant contact with our strong community across our Facebook and Instagram social media channels. Please do follow us on social media if you are not already for our latest updates
You can also watch our short video about what to expect when you visit the centre during the COVID-19 pandemic. Guidance will also be updated and reviewed regularly on this page. Therapists will be informed directly.
You can also find our COVID-19 Risk assessment in the link below.
To discuss any specific requirements, or if you have any questions please get in touch either by telephone 0115 9167355 or via e-mail Natalie@sagetherpaycentre.co.uk
Please do not visit the centre if you or anyone in your home is shielding, if you have had, or have been in contact in the last 14 days with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
Sage Therapy Centre safety measures
- One way system into and out of the building
- Reception door locked and operated by a buzzer system to control the number of people in the building at any one time
- Sanitiser stations on both entrance and exit
- Contactless temperature check
- Masks or face coverings to be worn in all communal area by staff and visitors
- Sanitiser available in all rooms
- 2 meter floor graphics throughout the building
- Reception area has been split into two rooms with only two people in at all times. Social distance measures in place in each area
- Filtered water is only available in single use cups which we provide. No other beverages will be available
- Centre Staff have completed a COVID awareness course
- All rooms will be restricted to two people only
- We have removed all non essentials and soft furnishing such as pillows, blankets etc
- All rooms available will have natural ventilation such as windows
- As normal all rooms will be sanitised between each use and at the start and end of everyday. Spray surface sanitiser and blue roll will be available throughout.
- All touch points such as door handles, bins, water machine and toilets will be steam cleaned through periods of the day.
- Correct hand washing guidance will be displayed in all hand washing areas and toiletss
Safety measures for Therapists
- PPE must be worn in line with Government guidelines
- All Therapists will have completed their own Covid-19 risk assessments
- Where possible all pre-assessment consultations will be done via the phone or online. COVID-19 screening questions to be asked ahead of the clients appointment. Only the actual treatment to take place in the Centre
- Please do not enter the building if you have had or if anyone you have had contact with in the last 14 days has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell). Room hire cancellation charges wont apply to this situation
How can I protect myself from COVID19?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food.
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items.
For more health and wellbeing advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/