Visiting us during the COVID-19 Pandemic
The safety of our Therapist and their clients are paramount to us. Therefore we will be putting in the below safety measures to protect everyone working in or visiting the Sage Therapy Centre. You can also watch our short video about what to expect when you visit the centre during the COVID-19 pandemic. Guidance will be updated and reviewed regularly on this page. Therapists will be informed directly.
You can also find our COVID-19 Risk assessment in the link below.
To discuss any specific requirements or if you have any questions please get in touch either by phone 0115 9167355 or via e-mail Natalie@sagetherpaycentre.co.uk
Please do not entre the building if you have had or if anyone you have had contact with in the last 14 days has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
Sage Therapy Centre Safety Measures
- One way system into and out of the building
- Reception door locked and only operated by a buzzer system to control the number of people in the building at anyone time
- Sanitiser stations on both entrance and exits
- Contactless temperature check
- Masks are worn in all communal areas
- Sanitiser available in all rooms
- 2 meter floor graphics throughout the building
- Reception area been split into two rooms with only two people in at all times. Social distance measures in place in each area
- Filtered water is only available in single use cups which we provide. No other beverages will be available
- Centre Staff have completed a COVID awareness course
- All rooms will be restricted to two people only
- We have removed all non essentials soft furnishing such as pillows, blankets etc
- All rooms available will have natural ventilation such as windows
- As normal all rooms will be sanitised between each use and at the start and end of everyday. Spray surface sanitiser and blue roll will be available throughout.
- All touch points such as door handles, bins, water machine and toilets will be steamed cleaned through periods of the day.
- Correct hand washing guidance will be displayed in all hand washing areas and toilets
Safety Measures For Therapist
- PPE must be worn in line with Government guidelines
- All Therapist will have completed their own Covid-19 risk assessments
- Where possible all pre-assessment consultations will be done via phone or online. COVID-19 screening questions to be asked ahead of the clients appointment. Only the actual treatment to take place in the Centre
- Please do not enter the building if you have had or if anyone you have had contact with in the last 14 days has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell). Room hire cancellation charges wont apply to this situation