Visiting us during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Wellness is of course paramount to us, and the safety of our therapists and their clients remain a priority during these unprecedented times. After the recent Government announcements regarding the new Covid variant Omicron. We would like to inform you that as of 4am Tuesday 30th November the wearing of face coverings in close contact services has become a legal requirement.
Face coverings should be worn by all centre staff, therapists, coaches & practitioners in all communal areas and in close contact settings. This also applies to all clients and visitors to the centre.
We are in constant contact with our strong community across our Facebook and Instagram social media channels. Please do follow us on social media if you are not already for our latest updates
Below you will find the following implementations that will remain in place. Guidance will also be updated and reviewed regularly on this page. Therapists will be informed directly.
You can also find our COVID-19 Risk assessment in the link below.
To discuss any specific requirements, or if you have any questions please get in touch either by telephone 0115 9167355 or via e-mail Natalie@sagetherpaycentre.co.uk
Please do not visit the centre if you have tested positive in the last ten days, self isolating or in contact in the last ten days with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
Sage Therapy Centre safety measures
- One way system into and out of the building
- Reception door locked and operated by a buzzer system to control the number of people in the building at any one time
- Sanitiser stations on both entrance and exit
- Face coverings to be worn in all areas by staff and visitors
- Sanitiser available in all rooms
- 2 meter floor graphics throughout the building
- Reception area and group work will continue with Socially distancing
- Filtered water is only available in single use cups which we provide. No other beverages will be available
- Centre Staff have completed a COVID awareness course
- All rooms available will have natural ventilation such as windows
- As normal all rooms will be sanitised between each use and at the start and end of everyday. Spray surface sanitiser and blue roll will be available throughout.
- All touch points such as door handles, bins, water machine and toilets will be wiped cleaned through periods of the day.
- Correct hand washing guidance will be displayed in all hand washing areas and toilets
Safety measures for Therapists
- PPE to be worn.
- All Therapists will have completed their own Covid-19 risk assessments
- COVID-19 screening questions to be asked ahead of the clients appointment.
- Please don not visit the centre if you have tested positive in the last ten days, self isolating or in contact in the last ten days with anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
How can I protect myself from COVID19?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food.
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items.
For more health and wellbeing advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/