COVID-19 Safety Measures
Wellness is of course paramount to us, and the safety of the therapists and their clients remain a high priority. The Government has announced the removal of all it’s remaining domestic restrictions in England. We would like to inform you that there are steps we are still taking to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19
We are in constant contact with our strong community across our Facebook and Instagram social media channels. Please do follow us on social media if you are not already for our latest updates
Below you will find the following implementations that will remain in place. Guidance will also be updated and reviewed regularly on this page. Therapists will be informed directly.
You can also find our COVID-19 Risk assessment in the link below.
To discuss any specific requirements, or if you have any questions please get in touch either by telephone 0115 9167355 or via e-mail Natalie@sagetherpaycentre.co.uk
Please do not visit the centre if you have tested positive in the last five days or have symptoms of COVID-19
(New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
Sage Therapy Centre Safety Measures
- A one way system is available into and out of the building
- Hand sanitiser stations on both entrance and exit
- Face coverings welcomed in communal areas and advised for close contact services.
- Sanitiser available in all treatment rooms
- Centre Staff have completed a COVID awareness course
- All rooms available will have natural ventilation such as windows
- As normal all rooms will be sanitised between each use and at the start and end of everyday. Spray surface sanitiser and blue roll will be available throughout.
- All main touch points such as door handles, bins, water machine and toilets will be wiped cleaned through periods of the day.
- Correct hand washing guidance will be displayed in all hand washing areas and toilets
Safety Measures For Therapists
- Advised PPE to be worn in close contact services.
- All Therapists will have completed their own Covid-19 risk assessments
- COVID-19 screening questions to be asked ahead of the clients appointment.
- Please don not visit the centre if you have tested positive in the last five days or have symptoms of COVID-19 (New, continuous cough, high temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or above and/or change in sense of taste or smell)
For more health and wellbeing advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/